Intermediate/Senior Planner Vacancy
Calling all Planners - graduate to intermediate level.
Reyburn and Bryant are proud Northland based planners and surveyors with an extensive base of long term and diverse clients. We provide services in planning, cadastral surveying, land development engineering, civil construction supervision and project management.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an intermediate or senior planner to join our multi-disciplined and motivated team and extend their skills by assisting our team of professionals in the preparation and implementation of resource consents to both local and regional authorities, and preparing plan change applications.
Opportunities exist for career progression with excellent mentoring and guidance in place from Directors and senior team members.
- Applicants should hold a relevant tertiary qualification and be a member of the NZPI.
- Ideally have at least 3-5 years post graduate experience.
- You should be motivated to expand your skill base and have a positive attitude.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Based in Whangarei you will have pristine coastline, the abundant Whangarei Harbour, bush - including walking and mountain bike trails, the beautiful town basin and a vibrant growing city at your doorstep.
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Jo Finlayson at [email protected]