Planner Vacancy – Kerikeri
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent full-time planner to join Northland’s leading planning and surveying firm as manager of our Kerikeri office.
Reyburn and Bryant are proud Northland based planners and surveyors with an extensive base of long term and diverse clients. We provide services in planning, cadastral surveying, land development engineering, civil construction supervision and project management.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a planner to join our multi-disciplined and motivated team and extend their skills by assisting our team of professionals in the preparation and implementation of resource consents to both local and regional authorities and preparing plan change applications.
Opportunities exist for career progression with excellent mentoring and guidance in place from Directors and senior team members.
- Should hold a relevant tertiary qualification and be a member of the NZPI.
- Should be motivated to expand your skill base and have a positive attitude.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work autonomously and in a team.
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Brett Hood at [email protected] by 31st January 2021