Survey Technician Vacancy
Reyburn and Bryant are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Survey Technician to join our team.
As a Survey Technician, you will work closely with Licensed Cadastral Surveyor’s in all areas of land development. You will conduct fieldwork using GPS and Total Station equipment and reduce information gathered in the field in 12D software.
Opportunities exist for career progression with excellent mentoring and guidance in place from Directors and senior team members.
- Will ideally have gained NCEA level 2 maths, science and english.
- You should be motivated to expand your skill base and have a positive attitude towards developing a career in surveying.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills along with written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years’ surveying experience is preferable
Please send your CV along with a brief covering letter to Danielle Flatt [email protected]